Thursday, December 9, 2010

Liked and Disliked

I found this class very informative and enjoyable at the same time. Mainly because all the stuff I learned in this class can be applied to the real world. What I liked about this class the most was that it was online and I did not have to show up to class. I was able to work on multiple stuff and still get my online stuff done. My least favorite thing about this class was that every post had to be at least 12 hours apart from the other post. I would always be busy with school and work that I just wanted to post everything at the same time. But if there wasn’t a time span I probably would have done everything in the last minute and stress out about it. I really like how this class was set up so I really would not change anything about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment