Friday, November 19, 2010

Mission Critical

When I first went on the Mission Critical website I was alarmed because there were so many links and I didn't know where to start. I then started reading through everything and the website was very helpful and I wished I knew about this website earlier. The website goes over the basics, analyzing arguments, and fallacies. There were many good examples and explanations that gave me better understanding on those subjects. The website went into further detail on common fallacies, for example straw man. The questions asked in the end were very helpful because they explained why I was correct or incorrect. The website also went into further discussion on deductive and inductive arguments. Using this website and Critical Thinking by Epstein together helps me see more examples and see what I do not understand and what I do. This website is useful as an extra explanation guide to Epstein.

No comments:

Post a Comment